To prepare a plan to enhance the Human Resource Development Needs of the Postal Administration of Afghanistan.
1. Computer Based Training 1 Officer
2. Customer Care 15 Officers & Staff
3. Train Post for Trainers 4 Trainers & Officers
2. The Ministry of Communications as agreed by the Minister should transfer the control of Postal Training Centre to the President of the Post.
construction of a separate building for Postal Training Centre at
UPU / UNDP
should contact the donor agencies / countries for meeting the Infrastructure
and Training Equipment needs of the proposed Postal Training Centre in
6. 2 to 3 more Instructors to be inducted at Postal Training Centre Kabul having experience in Postal Operations, Counter Work and Mail Management and Operations for delivering lectures. They may be given training for trainers training to enhance their training and instructional skills.
7. UPU / Donor countries should arrange to provide Books / Documentation / Training Volumes and Manuals and other printed and reference material for the proposed library and research center of Postal Training Centre.
The mission country requires a follow-up in shape of a Project Director Coordinator who could help Afghanistan Post in Leading, Coordinating, Developing and Organizing the proposed Postal Training Centre for at least one year and finally hand it over to the Director / Principal appointed by Afghanistan Post who will remain as his Conuterpart one one year.
ASSESSMENT OF PHYSICAL AND LOGISTICAL CONDITIONS AND THE COUNTER PART
decades of War and Turmoil in
it was a nice experience conducting this consultancy mission. I was granted all
support and help needed to make this mission successful by the Postal
Administration of Afghanistan. The Law and Order situation is normal. Lot of
Good Restaurants are available outside guest house. I
will LOVE to do any other Consultancy in